There are two ways to get your hands on this years permit.
You can do it by post, just go to the permit section on this site and print off the form. Complete the form and send it back to the address printed at the bottom, along with a cheque for the relevant amount. Please include a stamped addressed envelope so we can dispatch your permit. The other option is to go into a tackle dealer and buy a permit pack over the counter. Several shops already have permits in stock, please keep an eye on the news section to see where they have been delivered.
When completing the form please fill in as much of the detail as possible. If you can’t remember your permit number then we can find your details from the rest of the information.
Once you have attached your picture and returned the form, your permit will be validated. If you have provided false information (eg. claimed to be an existing member) then your permit will be void and you will not receive a refund.
A note on the permit packs – each contains a laminate badge, a permit card, an addressed envelope, and a membership form. You place your photo on the permit card, place the card into the laminate badge, and return the form in the addressed envelope.
There are several reasons for returning your form:
1. It validates the permit. If it is discovered that you have not returned the form then your permit may be taken from you.
2. The address information will be used to send newsletters etc.
3. Catch and release tags will only be sent to the members who have submitted their forms.
4. The permit booklet will only be sent to the members who have submitted their form.
5. At the AGM you will be entered into a draw for a free membership for the 2011 season.
If you require any further information then please submit your questions through this site.