Work Party Report

A few pictures of the work we carried out on Sunday. After a slow start (one or two equipment issues) we managed to get a path cleared from Balmore Bridge right along to the Pylon Pool. We were also able to clear most of the bank along the same stretch. The work took a lot less time this year due to the work carried out last season. Most of the heavy growth was dealt with back then, so the hedge cutter and brush cutter made steady progress. We also put up 12 new signs. Thanks to Davie Craigie, Jim Burns and Alistair Stewart for putting in a great shift. There will be another day in 3 weeks time, keep an eye on here for details. We should have another couple of machines up and running, so if we get enough volunteers we should be able to open up at least a mile of fishing.